Living Well Respite Centre is helping home carers within our community with FREE workshops. Our Carers @ Home Support Workshop covers the all the basics of caring for someone in a home setting, including what home carers should have in their toolkit to help improve confidence in their caring abilities. The workshop is taught by qualified registered nurses, trainers and professional counsellors, is totally free, includes lunch and free onsite respite services for your loved one whilst you attend our workshop.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Caring Tips to Implement into Everyday Life
- Specialised Equipment and Medication Management
- Diet and Nutrition Advice
- Advanced Care Planning
- Overview of Services Available
- Self-Care Strategies for the Carer
- What's in your Carers Toolkit?
We invite you to take advantage of our free respite services and workshops. Bookings are Essential. For more information please contact Julie Howe, Respite Manager on 0422 191 146 or visit the Living Well Respite Website.